How can I configure the Zero Clients with a Static IP Address
If you have a DHCP server in your network you can simply connect all the zero clients to the network.
- Install the osBase drivers and the Network USB Utility on your control PC as per our installation guide
- Start the 'Network USB Utility'. Before assigning the zero client to the PC (Assignment must show : Free); click on 'Configuration (T)' as shown below:
3. On the device configuration page you simply uncheck the 'DHCP' checkbox, enter a unique 'IP Address' and the corresponding 'Subnet' mask; press 'Set' and you are done for this zero client device.
In case you don't have a DHCP server in your network, you must only connect one zero client - configure it as above (Steps 1 - 3) and only then connect the next zero client to the network.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each zero client.
- Once each device has a unique IP address you can then assign the zero clients to your control PC.