Using HYPER-V, Zero Clients keeps on disconnecting
Our system requires continuous connectivity between the host
PC/VM and the zero clients. Since the default configuration for Hyper-V is
usually set to Shared, that can cause issues as you've encountered.
In those cases, I would recommend changing the setting of
your network card from Shared to Bridged.
Standard Bridged Networking
- Start the Hyper-V Manager and click Virtual Switch Manager
- Select External and click Create Virtual Switch
- Enter Bridged or similar to identify this network as being on your physical network
- Select the correct network adapter under External network, this should be an active network card, i.e. one that is connected to your network and your host is using.
- If you only have one network card, verify that Allow management operating system to share this network adapter.
- If you have multiple network cards, and want to use this card exclusively for VMs, uncheck Allow management operating system to share this network adapter.
- Click OK and the new virtual switch will be created.
- Verify that you don’t have any ongoing network tasks before clicking yes, as your network connection will likely be disrupted when the virtual switch is created.
- This will create a network adapter under Network Connections called vEthernet (name_used), in this case, vEthernet (Bridged)
Quick Installation Guide – MAWi ZERO
MAWi ZERO uses HDMI over LAN zero client adapters as the endpoints that connect to the screens. On this guide, we will walk you through the process of installing and configuring your host PC to run with our zero clients. ...
Fix BSOD using Chrome/Edge V87/88
Please follow this guide to fix the issue that causes Windows Blue Screen using Chrome/Edge and Zero Clients. Remove all zero clients from PC using NUU Open Edge and Chrome and go to URL edge://flags and Chrome://flags, search for “Enable new USB ...
How to send different audio channels to different screens using VLC
How to send different audio channels to different screens using VLC How to send different audio channels to different screens using VLC In the following guide we will walk you through on how to stream a different audio channel to different screens by ...
How to run multiple Excel files from a single PC using MAWi
Admin panel > Manage Launchers > Add Excel with the full path of the app (it depends on the Office version you are using) > Save When running the Excel spreadsheet, please add /x in the Parameters field: You can also run locally ...
How to open a Youtube video in full screen using VLC
Open Youtube using your browser inside the main display and go to the video that you want to show Copy the main Link for the video or use the option Share ...