Activate the OSBASE drivers:
In case you’ve installed the OSBASE driver on your host PC, you’ll need to activate its licenses as well.
Until you do, you’ll see a purple watermark on the screen as shown here.
1. Download and extract the GetDeviceList.zip file:
2. Run OSBASE_getdevices_ID.BAT
4. Within 5 hours you’ll receive the license as a text file by email.
5. Save it and rename its extension to REG.
Check out this short video on how to change the extension:
6. Double click on the REG file and accept all the terms.
7. Reboot your system and the purple watermark will disappear.