If you are using the MAWi Zero connectivity option and you've upgraded your Windows to a newer build or had to re-install the OSBASE drivers, you might be having an issue with the screens that will stop working.
When you open the Network USB Utility, the devices are listed but the Connection will switch between Free to This PC:
Here are the steps to fix this issue:
1. Open the Device Manager of the computer and allocate the "Other devices" branch:
2. Click on one of the devices in the "Other devices" branch > Select the driver tab > then 'Update Driver'
3. Select "Browse my computer..."
4. Select 'Let me pick..."
5. In the next window select 'Next':
6. In the next window select 'Next':
7. Perform the same for all the devices in the "Other Devices" list and that should sort out the issue.